Tuesday, February 13

To Live And Die In The Airport Lounge By My Teenage Stride

ORIGINAL POST (1/23/07): It's been awhile since I heard anything from My Teenage Stride. But then, I saw them in this week's fingertips.

Check out the rather jangly: "To Live And Die In The Airport Lounge" (mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Becalmed Records are here.
Banzan Records page is here.
Emusic page is here.

Non-Podcast BONUS:
"They Are Alone In Their Principles" (mov)
"They Are Alone In Their Principles" (m4v)
"Terror Bends" (mp3)
"Happy Mondays" (mp3)
"It's Fair That You Should Follow Me" (mp3)

UPDATE (2/13/07): Idolator has posted two new tracks, "Reversal" and "Chock's Rally"... here.

My Teenage Stride

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing! Simply the best new stuff I've heard in awhile. Airport Lounge is great, but that song Terror Bends is even better.

Are they touring?

1/23/2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger bob reich said...

They just played Union Pool in BRKLN.

Check their blog at...

http://www.myteenagestride.com

1/23/2007 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home