Wednesday, May 2

Eats Your Tapes Up (Blow Remix) By Eats Tapes

Bleep Blorp Bloob!!

Ladies and Gentlemen... Eats Tapes!

(Why yes, I have been listening to "It's All The Same Price"... A LOT).

Downloadables:
"Eats Your Tapes Up (Blow Remix)" (mp3)
"Lucky Dragons Megamix" (mp3)
"Hard Reset" (mp3)
"Coded Transmissions" (mp3)
"pH" (mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Tigerbeat page is here.
Community Library page is here.
Emusic page is here.

Semi/Un-related BONUS links:
- Here's "Hock It" (mp3) by The Blow incestuously remixed by YACHT. If you like, click here. I Guess I'm Floating has more The Blow... here.
- Dirty Bronson has posted a very special youtube vid and mp3 from Canada's own Apostle Of Hustle... here.
- AiH already remixed by Pink Skull at the 'gum... here.
- I Rock, I Roll blogs about [robot voice] Floss-Tra-Damus!... here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home