Saturday, June 9

The Big Sleep On WOXY

Missed this last year. Durr...

Download: "The Big Sleep on WOXY" (mp3)

Setlist:
"You Can't Touch The Untouchable"
"Son Of The Tiger"
"Slow Race"
"New Strings"

Don't feel like listening to the whole lounge act? At least listen to this...

Download: "Murder" (mp3)

Official site is here.
Myspace page is here.
French Kiss Records are here.
Emusic page is here.

Meanwhile:
- Shameless Complacency has two items for your consideration... Shitt Hott (here) and new M.I.A. (here).
- I normally don't go it for this kind of shit, but THIS makes me happy. More about THAT at Missing Toof... here.
- Free Indie... Free Fruit Bats... here.
- New Shellac... Need I say more?... here.
- Sample some Cargo Cult Funk from Numero at The Sumdge... here.
- Arm yourself for talking to fuckheads (a name I reserve for Michael Crichton and his ilk)... here.

The Big Sleep On WOXY

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home