Wednesday, July 18

Parking Lot By The Coathangers

OK OK, so I can't say I L-O-V-E "Parking Lot" (mp3) by Atlanta's own The Coathangers. The song I would like to post is entitled "Don’t Touch My Shit!" and it fucking rocks. You can listen to it... here (and if your in the mood, check out "Nestle in My Boobies").

Myspace page is here.
Rob's House is here.

Consider Clicking
- The internet blog Stereogum talks to LA artpunkers NO AGE... here.
- More New Les Savy Fav?... here or here.
Download: "What Would Wolves Do?" (mp3) (source: aol)
- My favorite Dan Deacon jam "Okie Dokie" (mp3) (source: uhhhh...kexp) is the KEXP's mp3 of the day... here.

The Coathangers

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Rossy said...

oohhh Coathangers are way cool, i wanna move to Athens. (i think thats where their from), my wifes dad lives near there. Maybe i should, great music scene !!!

Rock on!!!

7/19/2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Mr Rossy said...

ps....haven't heard you on contrast for a while, come back inject some punk rock into it !!!

7/19/2007 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home