Wednesday, September 19

For You By C.O.C.O.

I vaguely remember seeing something about K Recs recently. On a whim, I did some clicking over at k recs dot com. Boy, I'm glad I did. Cuz, I found the drums-bass-vocals only, OLYMPIA-based musical act, C.O.C.O.

Downloadable: "For You" (mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Emusic page is here. No emusic? Download the album fer cheaps at K Recs here. Only $6.99, Steve Jobs take note, please.

FYI: C.O.C.O. are Chris Sutton and Olivia Ness.
NOTE to Google: C.O.C.O. are not related to Coco's World (nsfw).

C.O.C.O.

Consider Clicking
- Flaming Lips... new new new... here.
- This makes me happy.
- This makes me sad, but you can help... here.
- KEXP Song Of The Day... "Me Llaman Calle" (mp3) by Manu Chao... here.
- There is an awesome new Contrast Podcast, "1977" (mp3)... here. Bonus 1977 material at Pogo-A-Go-Go... here. Ack, I gots to figure out what to contribute to the Short Songs CP coming soon.
- OFF THE RECORD has a Beach House (filled with dreamy pop)... here.
- Need more proof shoegazing is sweeping the nation? Hows about a free instroooo My Bloody Valentine cover from Japancakes? Get it at p'fork... here or here: "Only Shallow" (mp3)
- One Year Ago on GT:
"One Reporter's Opinion (Live)" by Watt/Hurley
"We've Got Boxes" (non-hotlinked mp3) by Les Savy Fav
"Cannery Hours" (mp3) by The Occasion

C.O.C.O.
C.O.C.O.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home