Sunday, January 27

Hibernation By Blood On The Wall

jangly + screamy = me like

I feel like I should have more to say about Liferz by Blood On The Wall. But I don't. Just listen, ok.

Downloadable: "Hibernation" (box.net mp3) (source: the social registry)

Myspace page is here.
The Social Registry is here.
Emusic page is here.

Blood On The Wall
source: Kid Swinging

Consider Clicking
- SUCKAPANTS has shots to the Idiotarod 2008... here.
- Has anyone check out the free A Million Billion EP (as seen at sctas dot com)?
- Speaking of free albums, just what is Rhymefest thinking? I know, he really likes Michael Jackson. Perhaps he is going too far... here.
- Know any bands from Newcastle? Just Gimme Indie Rock has a primer... here.
- your head's not right posts about Foals... here.
- Dean And Britta do a song for Yo Gabba Gabba... here. Thanks, A Head Full Of Wishes.
- Hangin' Out In 100b give the 100best treatment to The Ramones... here.
- tsururadio posts a vinyl rip of In My Own Time by Karen Dalton... here.

Blood On The Wall

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home