Tuesday, January 22

VIDEO: Boy Void By NO AGE

It's time for a video by LA noise-loving wunderkins NO AGE.

Watch this with your eyeballs: "Boy Void" (smallish mov)

The Smell

PPM page is here.
Upset The Rhythm page is here.
FatCat page is here.

Consider Clicking
- Listen to Lenny's MLK gospel mix... here.
- Six Eyes has a new mix up (finally)... here.
- Lamestain looks at early Screaming Trees (with a nice fat zip at the end)... here.
- Crackers United posts "Art School Girls of Doom" by Panda Riot... here.
- Tullycraft posts some Beat Happening... here.
- New New New Bob Mould @ KEXP... here.
- Pitchfork's Forkcast has two new recordings for your consideration... (1) "Fata Morgana" by El Guincho, and (2) "Protective Nourishment" by Foot Village... here and here, respectively.
- Captain's Dead has The Beatles boot, More Sweet Apples... here.
- BIGSTEREO is excited for the new Kills record... here.

NO AGE

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

OpenID reidmix said...

I love No Age too, as you may have noticed from my blog, and have been meaning to get my picture taken in front of the "Wierdo Rippers" fa├žade which is just a block from my work near 2nd and Main, Downtown LA!

I'm glad to see that you did exactly that, how cool! Now I hear that No Age plays at The Smell somewhere around there...

1/23/2008 12:50 AM  
OpenID reidmix said...

I'm a retard.

No Age is #12 in Pitchfork's top 50 albums, they say:
"A community anchored-- like No Age-- by the all-ages/alcohol-free performance space The Smell (check it looming on the cover)"

1/23/2008 1:29 AM  
Blogger bob reich said...

That ain't me (image source) the dude in the picture is waaay to scrawny to be me, but I have a developing love affair with The Smell (even though I am in NYC).

1/23/2008 8:33 AM  
OpenID reidmix said...

Ah well, heh, okay maybe I will be the first fanboy to take a picture outside :)

Yes, Lucky Dragons play there this Saturday -- I'm very tempted.

1/23/2008 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home