Tuesday, January 22

VIDEO: Boy Void By NO AGE

It's time for a video by LA noise-loving wunderkins NO AGE.

Watch this with your eyeballs: "Boy Void" (smallish mov)

The Smell

PPM page is here.
Upset The Rhythm page is here.
FatCat page is here.

Consider Clicking
- Listen to Lenny's MLK gospel mix... here.
- Six Eyes has a new mix up (finally)... here.
- Lamestain looks at early Screaming Trees (with a nice fat zip at the end)... here.
- Crackers United posts "Art School Girls of Doom" by Panda Riot... here.
- Tullycraft posts some Beat Happening... here.
- New New New Bob Mould @ KEXP... here.
- Pitchfork's Forkcast has two new recordings for your consideration... (1) "Fata Morgana" by El Guincho, and (2) "Protective Nourishment" by Foot Village... here and here, respectively.
- Captain's Dead has The Beatles boot, More Sweet Apples... here.
- BIGSTEREO is excited for the new Kills record... here.

NO AGE

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love No Age too, as you may have noticed from my blog, and have been meaning to get my picture taken in front of the "Wierdo Rippers" façade which is just a block from my work near 2nd and Main, Downtown LA!

I'm glad to see that you did exactly that, how cool! Now I hear that No Age plays at The Smell somewhere around there...

1/23/2008 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a retard.

No Age is #12 in Pitchfork's top 50 albums, they say:
"A community anchored-- like No Age-- by the all-ages/alcohol-free performance space The Smell (check it looming on the cover)"

1/23/2008 1:29 AM  
Blogger bob reich said...

That ain't me (image source) the dude in the picture is waaay to scrawny to be me, but I have a developing love affair with The Smell (even though I am in NYC).

1/23/2008 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah well, heh, okay maybe I will be the first fanboy to take a picture outside :)

Yes, Lucky Dragons play there this Saturday -- I'm very tempted.

1/23/2008 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home