Friday, March 21

Zombie Graveyard Party! By Be Your Own Pet

No posts this weekend (I think) so DOUBLE posts today! And this second one is awesome.

I am giving away a copy of Be Your Own Pet's new CD Get Awkward. Get ready to rock and possibly jump around a lot with Jonas, Jemina, Nathan, and John.

Listen: "Zombie Graveyard Party!" (ysi)

To win the copy of Get Awkward (I'll mail it to US, Canada, or the UK), all you have to do is be the first to name the kickass song with the word "Zombie" in its title that I left off the following mix. Post your answer in the comments. Just use your... mmmMMM B-B-Brains!!

Here is the "Supplemental Zombie miniMix" (box.net zip)
Here is a mirror (sendspace)

And here is the track listing:
"Astro Zombies" by The Misfits
"They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!" by Sufjan Stevens
"Fashion Zombies!" by The Aquabats
"Astro Zombies (Misfits Cover)" by The Nutley Brass

Myspace page is here.
Ecstatic Peace page is here.
Amazon Mp3 page is here.
Emusic page is here.

Consider Clicking
- More Chunklet heaviness... watch Torche live... here.

- Also seen on Chunklet... WTF?

- Listen to White Rainbow @ Raven Sings The Blues... here.

- Mason Proper drops by Daytrotter and leaves "The Bone Men" (and some unreleased tracks) for you... here. Not A Daytrotter Session: "My My (Bad Fruit)" (mp3)

Get Awkward

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger bob reich said...

It's not "Zombie" By Fela Kuti, but that would have been a good one.

3/21/2008 4:29 PM  
Blogger Patrick H. said...

Zombie Zoo by Tom Petty? I assume this isn't a trick question and 'Zombie Graveyard Party' isn't the answer. The Cranberries 'Zombie' also seems like it doesn't apply, as the question calls for 'kickass' zombie song. I'm going to go with White/Rob Zombie's 'I, Zombie'. I forget if he was solo when it came out, or if it was a White Zombie release.

3/23/2008 10:24 AM  
Blogger bob reich said...

Good guess... Here is a hint

3/23/2008 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I guess that's Zombie Eaters by Faith No More?

3/26/2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger bob reich said...

Exactly. Now all you have to do is email your mailing address to bobreich [at] gmail.com and I'll send it off to you.

3/26/2008 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home