Rat Is Dead (Rage) By CSS
This cat lives at Webster Hall. His name is Coco. He was photographed by someone in CSS. I think... I mean it's from their website, so I think it's a good assumption, no?
And now "The Post":
Do you know these hands?
They belong to CSS. This image associated with their new song from their new album, Donkey (which comes out this summer).
"Rat Is Dead (Rage)" (sub pop mp3)
"Rat Is Dead (Rage)" (csshurts mp3)
Provided you haven't downloaded the song from here or here or here or here or here or here or here or here or here or here or here or here yet.
Myspace page is here.
Sub Pop page is here.
Wiki Wiki Wiki here.
- Watch "Courtship Dating" by Crystal Castles @ Stereogum... here.
- The Rawking Refuses To Stop does not like High Places... here. Does this mean they have truly made now? They are experiencing blog backlash. Stop The Hate! with "New Grace" (box.net mp3)
- New New New Boris (w/ Merzbow), and I didn't even read about it on ptw first! "Flower, Sun, Rain" (mp3).
- There's a Bradford Cox themed post over @ music is art... here.
- The latest Contrast Podcast is all about "Sloth" (mp3)... here.
- Quasi is a band I had totally forgot about (sorry, Quasi). Luckily, they have a new Daytrotter session to help me (and possibly you) get reacquainted... here.
- EAR FARM made a mix for Brooklyn Based. You can listen to the "mux"... here, or download the whole thing in a zip... here.
- Weiland + Albini = [shoulder shrug]
- WTF... Cigarette shapped tea?
- Did you get it this past weekend? If not, don't worry you can get... Free Free Kitten! "Seasick" (mp3)
- "Broken Calculator" (mp3) is a song by Royal Bangs. I think you should download it.
- Got an old pc? Put Xfce on it... here.
- Math + Rock = Polvo. More @ captain's dead... here.
- "Three Women" (p'fork mp3) is a new song by Stereolab. Dig the french electronic pop weirdness @ the Forkcast... here.
- NEVVER commits "harakiri" with The Ponys... here.