Mumtaz Khan By Ratatat
Downloadable: "Mumtaz Khan" (box.net mp3)
Now, I'm no ethnomusicologist, but that song makes me picture Ratatat playing a club just south of Kabul.
Myspace page is here.
XL Recordings page is here.
Youtube page is here.
Emusic page is here.
Preorder LP3 here or here.
Get The Ratatat Remixes, Volume 2... here.
And Ratatat is EAR FARM's band of the week... here.
- Oh Shit, don't miss out on the Ponytail 'listening party' (Ice Cream Spiritual album stream and track by track analysis) @ ptw... here.
- More Baltimore craziness.... Check out the Imperial China boot @ Beatbots... here.
- (Tom Waits + Kronos Quartet) * Bridge School Benefit Bootleg / Idiocracy reference = Captain's Dead... here.
- RIP MR BONES.
- Exploited are the new guilty pleasure @ Detailed Twang... here.
- I finally got around to checking out one of Team Clermont's recent additions. Let me tell you, Unicycle Loves You is catchy... I mean reaaallly catchy. So catchy. And they are playing around NYC this weekend. Listen:
"Highway Robbery" (team clermont mp3)
"Hawaii" (team clermont mp3)
- Time Door posts the craziness of "Bonehead" by Naked City... here.
- Stereogum has a new Remix Artist Collective-themed mix... here.
- Who are Modey Lemon and just how hard do they rock? Find out @ I Rock Cleveland... here.
- Props to Fingertips for pointing out "I Lost The Monkey" (dailyrind mp3) by The Wedding Present.
- I was wondering the other day what Jim Earl was doing. It turns out he's playing in The Clutter Family.
- The new Contrast Podcast is a "mystery"... here.