Terminal Five By N** Y*** T*****
Besides their trademark infringement-y name, they have a whole 90's indie pop girl vocals thing happening. They have been compared to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sleater-Kinney, Autolux, VU, and Pavement. So, if you want me to thrown in another band to compare N** Y*** T***** to, I will. I choose a band with a different Rebecca in it... The Spinanes (but, you know, not as sparse). Anyway, they rock.
"Terminal Five" (box.net mp3)
"China Lounger" (box.net mp3)
Sonic Bids page with more downloads is here.
CD Baby page is here.
- I am kind of really liking the "noisy pop" of System And Station. Maybe you too?? Listen: "The Magnetic North" (fanatic mp3)
- You Ain't No Picasso posts REM doing a Television cover (it's "See No Evil")... here.
- If you liked that Unicycle Loves You yesterday. You should probably listen to this: "Unicycle Loves You Lounge Act" (woxy mp3). More about that... here.
- Check out the drony droniness of Religious Knives @ Raven Sings The Blues... here. Or listen to this: "You Walk" (mp3)
- The First Sale Doctrine Lives!
- Matablog posts a new new new Fucked Up song and reveals their new What's Your Rupture joint release deets... here. Hotlinkage: "Year Of The Pig" (matador mp3)
- Daytrotter will "turn you on" (guhhh) to Headlights... here.