Saturday, June 28

Ghost In The Trees By Thee Oh Sees

I still can't believe that I have not posted (before this Wednesday, that is) anything from one of my favorite albums of the year so far . The album, The Master's Bedroom Is Worth Spending A Night In, performed by John Dwyer's Thee Oh Sees. It contains 15 slabs of "half-evil blooz explosions". Dig it.

Thee Oh Sees

Listen:
"Ghost In The Trees" (box.net mp3)
"Graveyard Drug Party" (box.net mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Tomlab is here.
eMusic page is here.

Consider CLICKing
- The New New New No Age vid for "Eraser" is over at s'gum... here.

- [not music or walrus related] Bucket Power!

- Does anyone have $100,000 to give me so I can register gimme.tinnitus as a domain name??

- Listen to the whole of The Ruiner by Made Out Of Babies with track by track analysis @ ptw... here.

Thee Oh Sees

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger purplesime said...

I had to wait over three weeks to get my hands on this after a certain record store said: sorry, we have to import this record for you.

What! It's so good that they should've had a million copies in store anyway. Like they do with Coldshit. I mean play, Cold-play. So, if they can stack shit, they can sure stack some gold among it. Like Thee Oh Sees. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

purplesimon out...

6/30/2008 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home