Friday, July 11

LIVE: Territorial Pissing (Nirvana Cover) By Liars

Damn! There are so many awesome free shows happening this weekend, and I will be out of the city. Fuck!

So I post some live music... Liars! I found these on ye ol' Archive Dot Org... here.

I'm not quite sure what I think of this... I kind of like it, buuut it's pretty anoying: "Territorial Pissing (Nirvana Cover)" (archive.org mp3)

This one is "drum-tastic": "Drum and the Uncomfortable Can" (archive.org mp3)

Get the whole show: "Liars Live at Cabaret on 2006-06-22" (archive.org zip)

Myspace page is here.
(formerly indie) Mute is here.
eMusic page is here (one split EP with Oneida).

Consider CLICKing
- Check out Pop Tart Suck Toasted Top 20 Sub Pop albums... here.

- Pitchfork New Music! High Places! Allez-Allez! "Head Spins (Allez-Allez Remix)" (p'fork mp3)! More info... here!

Liars

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Legs said...

don't forget you will also be missing MOTICO at club europa on Sunday at 7pm!! hooray for last minute shows at cavernous venues that will make a mockery of the crowd we are able to draw!

7/11/2008 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home