Sunday, October 26

Miami Ice By Icy Demons

I have to admit I didn't really quite like "Miami Ice" by chitown-proggers Icy Demons the first time I heard it. It just didn't grab me, but then the other day, it comes on the ol' ipod and I had take it out of my pocket to find out who it was. Now if you do not like this track right away, I implore you to download it and pop it into you mp3 library, because one day it may just blow your mind.

Downloadable: "Miami Ice" (box.net mp3)

Streamable: "1850" (baeblemusic vid)

Watch the full concert... here.

Myspace page is here.
Obey Your Brain page is here.
Daytrooter Session is here.
eMusic page is here.

Consider CLICKing
- Now that CMJ 2008 is over, I found another CMJ compilation. This one is available from eMusic. Get it... here. Listen: "Fingers To Fist" by Aa

- There are two Halloween themed Atlas Sound tracks @ Bradford's blog... here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home