Wednesday, November 5

Banned From The Roxy (Crass Reworking) By Jeffrey Lewis

I think it's time for an antifolk cover of an anarchopunk song. I think you probably know I'm talking about Jeffrey Lewis covering Crass. It's been said before, but it bears repeating, Crass is all about the lyrics. Dig it.

Downloadable: "Banned From The Roxy (Crass Reworking)" (box.net mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Beggars page is here.
Rough Trade page is here.
Daytrotter Session is here.
eMusic page is here.

Consider CLICKing
- This week's Contrast Podcast is all about... "Change" (mp3)

- Download some "Gangster Love" by brklynfolker Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson @ RCRDLBL... here.

- Also, I have some Mason Proper for you.
Listen: "Fog" (dove cote mp3)
Stream: "Lock And Key" (subterranean vid)

Jeffrey Lewis

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been listening to that Mason Proper track, "Lock & Key" steady since I heard it on Princeton's radio station a month or two ago. It's soo good.

11/05/2008 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dig that jeffrey lewis track!

-matt

11/10/2008 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home