Saturday, November 15

Some Are Lakes By Land Of Talk

I must admit all the buzz and hype surrounding Land Of Talk has whizzed right past me. When I saw Broken Social Scene earlier this year, Land Of Talk opened. While I missed Land Of Talk's set I was impressed by Lizzie Powell's performance with BSS. So I checked out the promomp3s from Saddle Creek. I bring them to you below. Enjoy.

Downloadables:
"Some Are Lakes" (saddle creek mp3)
"Corner Phone" (saddle creek mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Facebook page is here.
Saddle Creek is here.
One Little Indian is here.
Amazon MP3 page is here.
eMusic page is here.

Consider CLICKing
- Panther have a new covers project thing going on at their blog Rhinestone Neckbrace. Listen to the first not so disco-ish cover: "To Love Somebody (Bee Gees Cover)" (krs mp3)

- Experience some pre-Pere Ubu rawk with Rocket From The Tombs @ A Million Miles Away... here.

- Gorilla Vs. Bear and Raven Sings The Blues both write about the new No Age 7"... here and here, respectively. Note: RSTB posts an mp3, GvsB not so much.

- The Smudge Of Ashen Fluff writes up the new Blue Giant supergroup... here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home