Thursday, December 25

Off My Radar 2008, Part 3

If you are looking for something Christmasy or Hanukkahlicious I refer you to this post. Also, Kindercore has a free holiday EP... here.

Let's get to another installment of Off My Radar.

Off My Radar 2008

"Solemn Solon" (box.net mp3) by Knife the Symphony
"You Don't Have To (If You Don't Want To)" (box.net mp3) by Gentleman Jesse And His Men
"Knapp (Feat. Lars Wiik)" (box.net mp3) by Dokkemand

Consider CLICKing
- Ok, Ok... "It's Christmas Time in Hollis, Queens..." @ Spinner (here) and The Smudge (here).

- Also, get some handcuffs for the holidays (plus an awesome xmas mix) @ SUCKAPANTS... here.

- MBV posts a new new new Bob Pollard track... here.

- One more mp3... the "I knew this was coming out, but I didn't actually hear it until I saw it on Pitckfork's Best 100 Tracks of 2008" BONUS: "Ribbons" (box.net mp3) by Four Tet

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home