Sunday, January 18

Liveblogging: The Forms @ The Bell House

I doubt you are checking your rss feeds right now, but I am about to see The Forms at The Bell House in lovely Gowanusland, BKLYN. So far I am digging The Bell House. The Smuttynose is excellent, and I am liking the "vibe" so to speak. Right now there is some setting up. Then The Forms.

Eventhough it was kind of shitty out, I was all like... "fuck it, I'm seeing the Forms."

This post will be updated later with links and pics and maybe vids. If you are reading this before I update it, I highly recommend that you follow The Forms tag below and listen to some of their mp3s. I am hoping the live experience lives up, my expectations are high.

[UPDATE] Expectations met. Really enjoyed hearing the bass-less revamped versions of songs off the self-titled long player.

Here are some (previously posted) mp3s:
"Knowledge In Hand" (box.net mp3)
"Focus" (box.net mp3)
"Red Gun" (mp3)
"Bones" (mp3)

Here are a few youtubed vids:
"Red Gun from SXSW 2007" (youtube)
"All Apologies (Nirvana Cover, Sort Of)" (youtube)
"Alpha" (youtube)

Here are some pics:
The Forms

The Forms

The Forms

The Forms

The Forms Dot Org is here.
Three Spheres are here.
Amazon MP3 page is here.
eMusic page is here.

Consider CLICKing
- Blank Dogs' blogspot has been removed. His only web presence is now owned by Rupert Murdoch... here.

- Check out the mp3 download of NYCTaper's debut show on Radio23.org... here. The first song, "Take the Skinheads Bowling" (youtube) by Camper Van Beethoven.

- Tullycraft posts the awesomeness of the Serious Cat 7" version of "I Suck" by New Bad Things... here.

- Read (and watch) Pop Tarts Suck Toasted's coverage of The Soft Packs' first show in NYC with their new moniker... here.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

It is always a good feeling when you say "fuck it I am going" and then all your expectations are met. :-) Thanks for these tracks!

1/22/2009 2:14 PM  
Blogger bob reich said...

Totally, and you are quite welcome.

1/22/2009 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home