Tuesday, November 13

Vomiting Mirrors By Clockcleaner

I feel like I posted "Vomiting Mirrors" (mp3) by Clockcleaner sometime this summer (that's 'cuz I did). But, I don't think I posted these here tracks from clockcleaner dot net.

Download and Turn Volume Up:
"In The Shit" (mp3)
"Missing Dick" (mp3)
"Hands Are For Folding" (mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Load Records page is here.
Emusic page is here.

Consider Clicking
- Stereogum has that new Radiohead track. Get it here, or here... "Unravel (Pocket Mix)" (mp3)
- Instrumental Analysis help introduce Austinites The Black to the Northeast... here.
- Comfort Radio has some crazyass Patton-esque pop covers from Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra... here.
- No Age's "Dead Plane" is up at 20 Jazz Funk Greats... here.
- The Seedy Seeds were in the Lounge at WOXY... here. Listen to it here... "The Seedy Seeds on WOXY" (mp3)

clockcleaner

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home