Wednesday, March 26

The French Revolution By Motico

Brooklyn's own Motico have started recording again. They have some riff-crammed mp3s up at their myspace page. Be be forewarned... They have no tags. Nooooooooo!

Here are two tracks with tags intact (I hope).

Downloadables:
"The French Revolution" (box.net mp3)
"Hopper" (box.net mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Not I Records has no web presence (that I know of).

Consider Clicking
- Illegal Art is releasing a retrospective of influential DJ Steve Stein a/k/a Steinski, entitled What Does It All Mean?. Listen: "Payoff Mix" (mp3)

- Should I assume you have heard XXXChange remixing Panda Bear? "Comfy in Nautica (XXXChange Remix)" (mp3). It took me a while to recognize it. Thanks p'fork!

- Hey kids, if you want to win a new Be Your Own Pet CD, go here and guess the "Zombie" song. I even give you a big ass hint in the comments.

Motico

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home