Saturday, April 5

Only The Young By Traindodge

So, this week's Contrast Podcast is part one of the second CP mix swap.

Listen: "CD Swap 2 (Part 1)" (mp3)

More about the podcast... here.

I received my CD from SiD from Too Much Rock. The theme? URININE Records 1997-2004. I found out about a bunch of band I had never done heard, including: The Believe It Or Nots, The Hillary Step, and Park Ave. However, I did pick a band familiar to me. So, what band did I pick? Traindodge! I had first heard about Traindodge at the blog Built At A Weak Spot (which is where I take care of all my midwestern rock/noise needs). Later on, last.fm kept recommending Traindodge my way. So. Get. Ready... For Norman, Oklahoma's own... Traindodge.

Downloadables:
"Only The Young" (box.net mp3)
"The Raining Room" (mp3)
"Five Forks" (mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Ascetic Records is here.
No Karma is here.
Emusic page is here.

Consider Clicking
- Tullycraft posts the song "1991" by Crystal Castles. Find out why... here.

- WTF!

- Muzzle Of Bees has a whole bunch of mp3s from upcoming releases designed for your weekend... here.

- Here's yet another sidebar update:

Blawgs
the devil has the best tuna
increase your weirdness
my music it has a flavor

Labels!
birdman records
exit stencil
my pal god records
sarathan
teen beat records

Misc.
23/6 some of the news, most of time
it won't fucking kill you
super deluxe

Traindodge

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home