Wednesday, July 2

The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness By The Feelies

Seeing that many people are going apeshit over the fact that The Feelies are doing reunion shows (NYT!), I thought I might post a track to give those people saying "The Who-lies?" an idea of what The Feelies are all about.

Listen and it takes a while to get going so give it a chance OK mr. short attention span, oh wait what was I doing, I was posting an mp3... why am I still typing: "The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness" (box.net mp3)

Hopefully, they will be able to (re)capture the vibe on this song.

Twin Tone is here.
Wiki Wiki Wiki here.

Consider CLICKing
- Looks like Pretty Much Amazing is getting ready for a comeback... here.

- The Cool Kids' That's Stupid mixtape is totally fer free @ zshare... here or here.

-New New New Genghis Tron (The other GT) remixed by one Rob Crow is available at Stereogum... here.

The Feelies

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nazz Nomad said...

Yeah on The Feelies. Wish I was seeing em at Maxwells!

7/02/2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Legs said...

is it possible they'd be playing stuff from this first album? their later stuff is okay and all, but the debut record is one of the greatest albums of all time (so sayeth me).

7/02/2008 12:03 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Oh lord this band is the best ever. I love all four albums and all the off-shoots, esp. YUNG-WU. I hope they all get the deluxe 450 gram vinyl treatment.

7/10/2008 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home