Sunday, August 24

My House By Freshkills

So the new Freshkills eponymous volume of recorded music is going to drop soon (real soon, Sep 2). As I was hopping along the intertubes, I came across a new track from said album. It is filled with epic indie metal/posthardcore goodness.

Listen: "My House" (box.net mp3)

Myspace page is here.
Arclight is here.
RCRDLBL page is here.
Amazon MP3 page is here.

The record release party is @ Glasslands w/Baby Dayliner and Violent Bullshit on Sep 12.

Here is a taste of Violent Bullshit: "no title" (box.net mp3)

Consider CLICKing
- The blog A Million Miles Away develops some "Headcoatitude"... here.

- PLANET SHHH posts that poppy new ripped stream of TVOTR track that is making all the indie kids clap their hands... here. Me too, me too: "Golden Age"

- Get yrself some excellent ripped vinyl weirdness from The Cows @ Nothin' Sez Somethin'... here.

- The Decibel Tolls posts not one, BUT two, TWO classic My Bloody Valentine (as opposed to MBV2.0) boots... here

Freshkills

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home