Everything With You By The Pains of Being Pure At Heart
Listen: "Everything With You" (box.net mp3)
"Everything With You" sounds like an amalgamation of, well definitely MBV, but also a whole bunch of late 80's-early 90's college rock. At the same time, it does NOT sound dated. The b-side is the 'anthem' entitled, um... "The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart." Dig it.
Preorder the 7" here.
Myspace page is here.
Slumberland Records is here.
Slumberland's podcast is here.
Cloudberry Records is here.
Squirrel Records page is here.
eMusic page is here.
- Read a Dear Science review... here (PTST) or here (AD).
- Gorilla Vs Bear gets the "Reckoner" (scotch mist youtube) Radiohead Remix Contest kicked off with remixes from Diplo, Julianna Barwick, and Flying Lotus... here. Radiohead's official is here.
- FYI... Product Shop NYC will become Stories In High Fidelity. Deets are here.
- There's a free Bob Dylan Track on Ye Olde Amazon... here.
- Studio 360 has an interesting story about the Clothes Spin Laundromat at the edge of New Orleans' French Quarter. It's the former home of J&M Records and a lot of music history. Listen: "The J&M Records Story" (wnyc mp3).
- NYC indie rockers French Kicks played themselves another WOXY Lounge Act... here.
Listen: "French Kicks @ WOXY" (lala mp3)
The Track Listing:
"Love In The Ruins"
Coming soon... on 9/30 Takka Takka plays The Lounge.
- Lastly, New New New Thievery Corporation: "Sound The Alarm" (box.net mp3)