Friday, October 3

In My Drink By Yppah

This morning I am really in the mood for some jazz + beats. Which means I should probably listen to some Yppah (a/k/a Joe Corrales). You remember Yppah, right?

Downloadable: "In My Drink" (box.net mp3)

Streamable: "Gumball Machine Weekend" (myspace)

Ninjatune is here.
Wiki Wiki Wiki here.
Imeem page is here.
eMusic page is here.
Old GT post is here.
Day Of The Woman myspace page is here.

Consider CLICKing
- Captain's Dead posts the IDM of I Am Robot And Proud... here.

- Wait, Itunes is NOT shutting down. More @ Gizmodo... here.

- Yes Yes, they are a bit late on this (but who cares), Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good has The "Stuff White People Like" Mix... here. Stuff White People Like is here.

- Party like it's 2006!! with Menomena... "Wet And Rusting" (barsuk mp3)

Yppah

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home