Saturday, December 13

A Career Open to Talent By Motico

Two more Motico H4 recordings have appeared on the interweb. If you don't know the duo's brand of SKINNG GRRR postpunk, then you need to listen to the mp3s below.

Downloadables:
"A Career Open to Talent" (box.net mp3)
"Floss Picks Dix" (box.net mp3)

Editor's Note: I went with the Big Black reference above. But now I (kinda) think that I should have said... "I refer to Motico as Motico Of North America when I am feeling pompous." If you got the Big Black reference and not what I am talking about here, shame on you.

Myspace page is here.
Not I Records has no web presence (that I know of).

Consider CLICKing
- I 'member pointing out the new SALEM ep the other day. I finally received the promomp3... "whenusleep" (holy man mp3)

- Best Of 2008: Cromewaves' favorite albums... here.

- Best Of 2008: The 18 Most Awesomest Tsururific Albums of 2008 with Accompanying Mixtape @ TSURURADIO... here.

- Best Of 2008: Pop Tarts Suck Toasted albums 31-34... here.

- Best Of 2008: Quick Before It Melts Songs2008... here.

- [Dramatic Pause] NOOOOOOO!... here.

- MOKB posts the electronic goodness of Nosaj Thing... here.

- Garry Shandling, Garry Shandling, Garry Shandling... here.

- '84 'Mats boot @ CBGB w/ a nice amount of tape hiss @ captain's dead... here.

Motico

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Legs said...

Thanks for the nod, Bob! Motico is playing the Rockstar Bar on Saturday Dec 20 with Methodist and probably some other band. I think it's a free show. I don't expect to make any money on it, at any rate.

12/14/2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger bob reich said...

Hey, I hope you are going on late and not at like 8:00 as I have to work that evening.

12/15/2008 9:32 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Legs said...

i dunno the order, but i doubt we'll go on before 10 if that helps at all.

12/15/2008 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home