Thursday, December 18

Off My Radar 2008, Part 2

And now the next installment of Off My Radar, where I post killer tracks I had not heard until reading other people's best of 2008 lists.

Off My Radar 2008

Downloadables:
"Harper Lewis" (box.net mp3) by Russian Circles

"Un Día" (box.net mp3) by Juana Molina

"Daily I Will Calculate The Distance" (box.net mp3) by ((Sounder))

"Hole In My Head" (box.net mp3) by Box Elders

Check out Part 1 of Off My Radar... here.

Consider CLICKing
- Holy Crap... I just noticed the fourth release from Staggering Statistics, I'm Thinking About Changing is available on their website for freees... here. Listen: "Learned Quarry" (mp3)

- Best Of 2008: Pretty Much Amazing's pretty amazing 212 best songs... here.

- Best Of 2008: Pop Tart Suck Toasted is getting closer to #1... here (19-22).

- Best Of 2008: The Consequence Of Sound Year End Report: The Top 100 Albums... here.

- Best Of 2008: Tullycraft's Tullyblog is doing a piecemeal Top Ten Songs listing. Check out #10... here.

- Best Of 2008: Two more staff member's lists are up at The Tape (is not sticky)... here and here.

- Best Of 2008: Pitchfork posts The 50 Best Albums... here.

- Best of B00M!!: Did you ever wonder what would happen if you put a butane lighter in a blender? Find out (in slo-mo)... here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger theneedledrop said...

Damn! Those last two bands you posted are great! I can't believe I missed 'em.

12/18/2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger bob reich said...

Thx! I gotta check out The Needle Drop.

12/18/2008 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home