Sunday, December 7

What’cha Gonna Do About It? By Condo Fucks

So, are Yo La Tengo moonlighting as lofi garagerockers the Condo Fucks? Yeah, that's what it looks like. I mean THIS pretty much nails it. Right? The album proper (named Fuckbook) doesn't hit for a while... Feb 2009 methinks. This here track was on the Matador Intended Play Sampler for Fall 2008. I meant to post it earlier, but I was trying to get my blog declared a bank so I could get some of that sweet sweet bailout money.

Hey Sec. Paulson, GIMME GIMME!

Downloadable: "What’cha Gonna Do About It?" (box.net mp3)

Fuckbook preorders are being sold... here.

Isn't it so Fucked Up that some bands don't have a myspace.
eMusic page will be linked here at some point in the future I am sure.

Consider CLICKing
- C'mon peoples... are you telling me you do not want a free Black Keys DVD???

- This Week In Forkcast:
(Prefuse 73 remixing TVOTR)... here.
(El Perro Del Mar gives you something to play at 12 AM 1/1/09)... here.
(new new new Cut Off Your Hands)... here.
(Who knew Smashing Pumpkins had a song about the Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling? Not me)... here.
(For YSB: Bruuuuuuce!)... here.
(New New New Portishead "Magic Doors" vid)... here.

- SUCKA PANTS posts some Reverend Peyton's Big Band... here.

- Flea Rakkers? NEVVER!!! here.

- AOL's Spinner gets rad with a free FIASCO mp3... here.

Condo Fucks

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home