Friday, January 9

Crystal Mines By CFCF

I first heard CFCF (a/k/a Michael Silver of Montreal, CA) when I dl'ed those HEALTH//DISCO remixes which blew my mind into pieces last year. When I heard he was working on original material, I do believe I squealed with a Ren-ish "EEEEEEEEE." Were my expectations a little high? Probably. Anyway, his EP will drop on January 20th. It is called Panesian Nights. Here is a taste.

Downloadable: "Crystal Mines" (box.net mp3)

Here is the Health remix mentioned above.

Downloadable: "Triceratops (CFCF Remix)" (box.net mp3)

Here is the original for comparison purposes.

Downloadable: "Triceratops" (box.net mp3)

I also just remembered that CFCF did a Genghis Tron remix

Downloadable: "Recursion (CFCF Remix)" (box.net mp3)

Once again, the original for comparison purposes.

Downloadable: "Recursion" (box.net mp3)

Paper Bag Records is here.
Ace Phale is here.
Viva Radio is here.
Amazon MP3 page is here (nothing is available yet).

Consider CLICKing
- Pale Young Gentlemen doing a MIA cover? Whaa? "Paper Planes" (pale young mp3)

- P'fork has the mp3 of "Lights Go Down" by Telepathe for your downloading pleasure... here.

- The FADER posts a new Abe Vigoda track, "Don't Lie"... here. I would not be surprised if this song shows up on GT in the near future. I really wouldn't.

- Tullycraft leaks a new new new Matt & Kim mp3... here.

- Best Of 2008: Top 20 Songs from Fuck You On Friday (here), also the requisite Top 20 of 2008 gayness (here). I'm sure they mean "gay" as in "happy," right?

CFCF

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home