Black Albino Bones By Fucked Up
According to Matablog:
"On Tuesday, October 14, from 2PM until 2 AM, the band will be playing a twelve-hour show at the Rogan store at the corner of Bowery and Bond. Admission is free. All ages are welcome to attend, though the free alcohol will be limited to those 21 and over."
And guess what? They have a new album of Canadian progcore that is now available to the purchasing public. It is entitled, The Chemistry Of Common Life. It looks like this:
It sounds like this: "Black Albino Bones" (box.net mp3)
Fucked Up, No?
Read I Rock Cleveland's 9 out of 10 on The Rock-o-meter review... here.
Matador page is here.
Jade Tree page is here.
Wiki Wiki Wiki here.
Amazon MP3 page is here.
eMusic page is here.
Mata-BONUS (Previously Posted):
"No Epiphany" (matador mp3)
"Twice Born" (matador mp3)
- Atlas Sound has a new digital freebie at Branford's Blog... here. Also, Branford's solo Atlas Sound performance is available in mp3 and flac @ NYC Taper... here.
- It's back!! Muzak For Cybernetics is back. Get the Savefile of the Prefuse 73 remix of TV On The Radio... here.
- The new listening party @ MOKB is for The Spinto Band... here.
- New New New FIASCO is up @ RCRDLBL... here.
- Read the NYT writeup of Dept of Eagles entitled "He’s Flying With Eagles While Staying Inside the Den of the Grizzly Bear"... here.